Hi I’m BJ.
I help serious baseball players develop the essential mental skills & strategies, and combine them with their physical talents to achieve peak performance.
As an Elite Performance Coach I assist my clients with:
- Improving On-Field Performance
- Seeing the Baseball Better
- Executing Routine Fundamentals to Perfection
- Setting Appropriate Performance Goals
- Improving Practice & In-Game Focus and Concentration
- Maximizing Practice Time & Improving Practice Habits
- Dealing with Failure and Beating Slumps
Growing up on the diamond, I had to learn to deal with my individual issues in all those areas (and more!) to become one of the best hitters in the State of Connecticut as a high school senior and varsity baseball in college (sadly, I blew out my knee my senior year). I did this by mastering the same concepts, drills and tactics that elite professional athletes still use to dominate their sports, including such Hall of Fame baseball players as Wade Boggs and Carl Yastrzemski. Those secrets that I learned over those 15 years of playing are what I want to help you get past and play at your own dream school…or beyond.
I teach my clients how to maximize their physical abilities by mastering the mental and psychological aspects of the game.
If you have the drive, the passion and vision to take your game to the next level, I’d love to connect with you.